Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hello Everyone

Hello my name is Rachel Alexandra Jackson. Hello is one of my favorite greetings. Everytime I here the word hello I automatically think "Hello no one is available so please leave a message."
Anyways if you don't know who I am already let me tell you a little about my self. 
I am an easy going person, as well as, an adventurous person. 
I can also be seen as a quite person (Yes that can be true) However, some of the quietest people have the loudest minds. Once you get to know me I can be fun and all sorts of (good) crazy. 


I am really passionate about art and always pushing to improve. I love to impact media has and the entertainment it provides to all sorts of people around the world. There is the moment just before you play an animation I have created (often thinking this will not work one bit) Yet once that moment passes I am in aw (even if it turn out to be a terrible animation) It still moves. Animation always surprises me and 

I find it highly fascinating. 
I am also fascinated and inspired by God, time travel, music, british culture, villains, and people.
I am in love with tea as well! 
  

Last of all I much rather have a rainy day. (Its rather magical.)

No comments:

Post a Comment