Monday, September 1, 2014

Marcos's Intro

Hey! what's up?
so back to formality, my name is Marcos Montoya, I think I'm the youngest one in the class, (unless someone can beat me with less than 18 yrs). I'm an introvert, so I don't talk much...

so yeah! I survive vacations! and a nice big scar was added to my collection. I have one kind of trying to imitate Harry Potter on my forehead top left. Got that one when I was young, and a nice big second one on my right leg. I will like to post a pic of it but I don't think nudity is allowed in this blog. xD

About comic, memes, and all that stuff, I like rage comics, which I miss now a days. Now the popular trend is memes, which are fun too!
Rage comics are those that illustrate everyone's or a great part of common experiences and it is funny because some of the readers have been in the same situation or know about it.



Windows users will relate...


source: http://9gag.com/gag/a9d61RZ Warn! some have adult content! 

No comments:

Post a Comment