Thursday, August 28, 2014

Haley's Intro

Hello! I'm Haley Wyatt (obviously!). I'm a sophomore Animation major and Computer Science minor. I'm from Northern California. [Bonus fact: I live in Yolo County. Yes, yes that is a real county - look it up!]



I love Jesus, cats, the smell after it rains, tv shows (Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Supernatural to name a few), tumblr, books, Barnes and Noble, music, art, museums, and my family. Originally, I wanted to be a teacher (since I was like 9) because I love kids, but discovered my junior year of high school that I could make a career out of art (whaaat??)! So yeah, that's how I knew that I wanted to be an artist!



My dream is to work for Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, Cartoon Network, you name it! I love drawing/illustrating and designing characters and have been doing it since I was 13. I'm in love with 2D animation and hope to focus on that in my career at HU.




I'm so excited for this semester and can't wait to grow artistically with all of you! <3 

~Haley






2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to grow artistically with you too :D I want to work for CartoonNetwork when I grow up, but more specifically [AdultSwim] because they're based in Atlanta, which is about a half hour from where I live. That way I can be close to my family and do what I love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! I hope to work close to my family too :D

    ReplyDelete