Saturday, August 30, 2014

Liz's Into

Hello all my fellow storyboard artists, most of you know who I am, but for those who don't... we shall have some much needed introductions
My name is Liz, I am of the house Smith, and I hail from the village of Huntington in the land of Indiana in the this kingdom of the United States.


Sounds Impressive no?

Quick random facts; Ice-cream is one of the most amazing things in the world, my favorite pet is a cat who is named after a dinosaur, Zelda is my favorite game series, if I had to pick a favorite move I couldn't because there are just too many I like, a favorite artist would be Hayao Miyazaki, I dislike the cold, and I may have this teeny, tiny obsession with sephiroth....


Shh...

1 comment:

  1. HI LIZ I TOTALLY DON'T KNOW YOU AT ALL BUT I LOOK FORWARD TO COMMUNICATING WITH YOU VIA BLOGGING

    ReplyDelete